Thursday, December 20, 2007

10 Things to Do When I Return

1. INDULGE, INDULGE, INDULGE in LOCAL FOOD.

2. Get my HAIR done PROPER by Sandra at Supercuts, the hair's kinda growing in the wrong places.

3. CLAIM my room from my brother who has been happily taking the THRONE.

4. Spend some time with the dog, Kyuubi, man he must have grown, hope my 'scent' is still somewhere in his brain, not very smart the dog.

5. Get a job or two to start paying for my holidays to Bali, possibly Phuket for surf and HOPEFULLY Kanazawa, Japan to visit Takuro.

6. Enroll myself in a Spanish OR Japanese language school, or an online course, both which I already found.

7. FINISH MY DAMN EDUCATION! *WASHING MY HANDS CLEAN*

8. Bask, bask, BASK in the existence of the fairer sex, not that I'm not having fun with the boys here, just enough already?

9. Drive the car if there's still one?

10. Dine, wine and PARTY!!! Need I say more?

No comments: