Monday, November 12, 2007

Bah

Monday
09:07 hours
Cafe Faru
Four Seasons Resort Maldives Kuda Huraa

Listening to... Black Machine

The most ironic thing that could possibly happen in SIP happened today, I am a trainer to my fellow Singaporean intern. >.<

The trainer injured his back and since I've been trained in public areas for the past few days I've been asked to cover him which I gladly took up. To my surprise, Melanie came to housekeeping this morning at 06:30 hours when I was supposed to be the only one working.

Mel: "Where's everyone?"

Me: "There's only me working this morning? (Duh!?)"

Mel: "Huh but I'm supposed to be doing public area today lei."

Me: "I'm your trainer!? :s"

The day went quite smoothly though, had a good workout in the gym after my shift at 16:30, back in the gym often again and it's addictive. Just want more and more of it but you gotta cut yourself some slack else you'd be limping and won't make it for the next session.

And people, LONG-DISTANCE running is BAD FOR HEALTH. It sounds unbelievable but if you're interested and disturbed by what I said, feel free to email me at shawn.tk.lim@gmail.com and I will gladly provide you the science journals and articles that support my statement. Actually, I'm just spreading the word, so rather I'm supporting what they say. Ha.

I need to stop thinking about some stuff that's been bothering me and just focus on work but somehow the work that I'm doing is just so stagnant and predictable, yes really, all I do is keep my fingers crossed that no one unlearned the art of pooping and vomiting and do it everywhere. Hence, tons of thinking go on in my head it feels like it's going to explode sometimes. Argh.

Hence the title.. Bah.

I'm becoming quite the astrologist, referring to readings daily. I'm still unsure if it's just me thinking about it or the fact that it has been true for the past week.

Quote of the Day
"It is possible that your relationships with your beloved one be perturbed, but you can overcome this ordeal if you show good will."

Goodwill isn't helping much in that department.

No comments: